- A loan process to agree to and bill for some
portion of the base amount (principle) and or fees (interest)
can be applied to assuming / converting into
- ownership in a company entity
- participation in ownership of a property record
- in kind trades of equipment, materials, property or
- Includes calculating the accumulated fees or principle by time
periods to apply to the given conversion.
- Assign task actions to make sure all parties complete actions to
successfully conclude the Sale
Assign logic that triggers additional tasks, fees or agreements
if defined conditions are met.